Now that spring is officially here, we can start believing the warm weather will soon come to stay! In many parts of the country that means switching out your chunky sweaters for sundresses. Here are a few of my spring essentials that will take you through this transitional season.
- Leather jacket – We pretty much all have a leather jacket, but how about getting one in a fun spring color. I have a blush colored one that goes with EVERYTHING.
2. Update your jeans by getting a white pair inspired by the 70s. Go anywhere between bootcut and flared. Keeping it a light color makes it less costume-y.
3. Fun sunglasses. My eyes are still adjusting to seeing the sun again and it’s fun to play around with statement styles. Get yourself a pair just because you like them!
4. Crossbody bucket bag. This way you can take everything with you and still be hands free and chic.
5. Floral print. It’s still early in the season so go for a darker floral that will still work with all the navy, forest green, and eggplant shades of color you are still wearing from winter.
6. You gotta put something on your feet! It might as well be something comfortable so you can get outside, take a walk, and enjoy the warm weather.